Growing up as a Global Nomad will affect who I am.
I might feel
- I have a hard time answer the question: ”Where are you from?”.
- it´s easier to say ”Hello” than ”Goodbye”.
- it is hard to feel that I belong.
- that I am not sure where home is.
A person who grow up as a Global Nomad
is often like a cameleont – quick to adjust
a good observer – have been spending a lot of time to try to understand new situations and to adjust
might feel rootless and restless
is often very independent – used to solve her problems on her own. Quickly finds new friends, but also needs a lot of freedom.
often feels different – wherever she is – and might feel like an outsider. She might feel weired if she is in a situation where she is not an outsider.
often continue to move around, because
- we are used to it
- we want to continue to discover new parts of the world
- we never feel at home
- we love the adventure
- we visit friends around the world
- we escape